Monday, September 16, 2013

xiao - small

On Saturday I woke up and started doing my lesson plans for the following week. As I was finishing them the girls in my apartment were leaving for the water park. I wasn't finished with my lesson plans so I told them to go without me. Thank goodness I didn't end up going because while they were at the water park they got a tablet, an iPhone and 900 Yuan.

After I had finished my lessons plans a few of the girls from the apartments below me and I went to walking street. I bought some crazy Chinese pants, beats earphones cute hair ties. Along walking street there was this park we decided to explore. Holy smokes. That is one of the prettiest parks I have ever been too. It was a massive park that was so peaceful and green. Within the park there were Chinese structures that looked really cool. I didn't have my camera at the time so I'm going to have to go back and take pictures. After we left the park we went to get our to nails done and went out for diner.

No comments:

Post a Comment