Wednesday, September 25, 2013

shui - water

Sunday morning we went to the bakery to get breakfast and then we rented motor scooters. I was too scared to drive so I made Anna drive me. Anna, Brittney, Mckenna, Trent, Zach, Sabriana and I all rode on motor scooters and drove back to the same bridge jumped off of on Thursday. It was awesome because we got to see more of the city! I eventually got brave enough to drive the scooter... almost crashed a couple of times, but I got really good! As we were exploring we came across this really cool cave that was filled with water. I still had a cold but the other kids I was with jumped in the water and swam in the cave. We did some more exploring and after a while we stopped to get lunch and then headed back to the hostel. As we started driving back it started raining and was super windy... we got a little piece of the typhoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment