Sunday, September 8, 2013

cèsuǒ zài nǎli - where's the toilet

On Saturday I relaxed all morning and then started planning my lessons for the following week. We have to turn in all our lessons for the following week on Saturdays by 4. After I finished my lesson plans me, Karina, Anna, and Brittney took the shuttle downtown to get some food. We went to A-Ok to get a smoothie and then we got some noodles at a restaurant. After we walked around and did some shopping. While some of the girls were shopping I was on the street taking pictures when I noticed a boy around 11 years old was peeing! He was with his mom just peeing on the sidewalk! How is that normal here?! After we did some shopping we decided we needed to go back to our apartments to get some more money. However, we must have taken the wrong shuttle because we got lost for two hours. We finally rode the shuttle back into town and got on the right shuttle. Once we got home it was time for dinner so we tried a different pizza store. It was SO good! In the pizza store they had some American food like tortillas, cheese and nutella! We got back to our apartments and the other girls wanted more pizza and food so they went back. I was kind of in a bad mood and I had lost my money so I just stayed home. After they got home we watched some more how I met your mother.

 The traffic here is crazy scary! Every time I get on a shuttle bus I feel like we are about to crash.

 Peace out.

 Smoothies at A-Ok with Anna and Brittney! Mmmm SOOO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment