Sunday, September 8, 2013

wo ai ni - i love you

On Friday I taught my kids how to make pizza. It is kinda hard to get my kids to talk and when they do it's in Chinese. I told one of my kids "No Chinese!" and he freaked out and started speaking more Chinese really fast. While I was in the baby class today I was helping Nikki with her lesson and I was holding this little boy named Tommy. Nikki was trying to get the kids to say "I want a turn." So while I was holding Tommy, I kept saying "I want a turn", "I want a turn". Next thing I know he started stuttering for a while and then he said 'I want a turn". It was the highlight of the day!

After class on Friday I unintentionally took a 2 hour nap. After waking up from my two hour nap we went to Kaiyin for dinner. After dinner we played some more soccer. When we were playing soccer two Chinese guys started taking pictures of us. It's so funny people will stare forever at white people here. They don't care that it's rude. We are just so foreign to them! After playing soccer me, Anna, Brittney and Karina went back to our apartments and watched how I met your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment